Our award-winning Chef and his team have created the perfect festive menu:
- Quenelles of duck & Cointreau parfait, served with a ‘Christmas pudding’ chutney, dressed frisee salad, port wine syrup & crostini’s
- Winter spiced carrot & orange soup, spiced with cinnamon & cloves, dressed with a mulled cider syrup, served with a miniature baguette (v)*
- Pan seared and roast breast of chicken, served with a homemade cranberry & orange stuffing, dauphinoise potatoes, mulled wine braised red cabbage, honey roast parsnip, roast carrot spear & puree; finished with a red wine jus
- Chargrilled slices of halloumi, served with roasted pineapple in brandy syrup, coconut puree, red peppers and a watercress & shallot salad (v)*
- Trio of miniature desserts; warmed chocolate brownie & salted caramel, candied orange panna cotta, whiskey, honey & oat cranachan
The two-course menu includes a main course, dessert and coffee and is available on Saturday 1st December, Friday 7th December, Friday 14th December and Friday 21st December.
The three-course menu is available on Saturday 8th December and Saturday 15th December. *Vegetarian options are for pre-ordered numbers only.