As the winter jumps season rapidly approaches, we have some fantastic quality racing at Worcester over the last 2 meetings of the year, including the £30,000 Class 2 Fixed Brush Hurdle Series Final on Wednesday 24 October.
We are delighted to announce that on this date, recently retired Gold Cup-winning jockey Andrew Thornton will be at Worcester exclusively to talk to our Winter Warmer Marquee guests about life as a jockey and take guests on a visit to the final fence, giving a glimpse into what it is like to ride around Worcester.
There are still packages remaining priced at £50 per person, which includes:
- County Enclosure admission
- Use of the Parade Ring Marquee
- Delicious 2 course lunch
- Talk from Andrew before racing and a visit with Andrew to the final fence
- Tipster talk before racing
Enjoy a delicious two course, set lunch menu of:
- Pan seared breast of chicken, bubble & squeak mash, roast carrots & parsnips, smoked bacon jus
- Sticky toffee pudding, cinnamon scented custard, salted caramel sauce
- Vegetarian option available on request (pre-orders only)