With breathtaking views of the racing from your private balcony and an all-inclusive fine dining package, a private hospitality box delivers the very best of Worcester Racecourse from your own intimate location.
Overseen by our dedicated service team, you and your guests will want for nothing as the drama of the racing unfolds throughout the day.
The Platinum Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the private box for the day
- County Enclosure Admission
- Three-course choice menu
- Unlimited beer, house wine and soft drinks
- A sponsored race in the name of your choice, which includes a parade ring visit to choose the best turned out horse before the race, presentation of the prizes to the winning jockey, owner and trainer of your race, followed by a visit to the winning connections suite to enjoy a glass of fizz with the winning connections
- Tipster talk prior to the first race
- Race cards for all guests
- Waitress bar service
£2,000 +VAT for 12 people.
Additional guests may be added to the booking at a cost of £120 +VAT per person. This package is subject to availability and is not available for Ladies Day on Saturday 1 June 2019.
Each of our three boxes have convenient betting facilities, a balcony overlooking the winning post, TV screens to view the racing action inside the box. The boxes are accessible by lift from the racecourse reception.